Jamday Code of Conduct
- All policies, procedures, rules and regulations outlined for Jamday must be followed at all times.
- Jamday coordinators have the right to refuse entry to the premises for any reasons.
- Alcohol will be served to those who are 19 years of age and older with a valid government issue piece of identification.
- It is expected that all festival patrons will respect all staff, vendor, performers, volunteers and other patrons.
- There is no off-site food and/or drinks are permitted unless there is a medical reason.
- Harassement in any form or discrimination contrary to the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms or the Ontario Human Rights Code is prohibited.